Friday, February 28, 2014

I haven't forgotten you!


Sadly, being a full-time teacher doesn't leave much time for part-time homemaking and blogging.
The amount of work I have to do this weekend is totally absurd for a person who teaches 6-year olds. I really don't understand the public school system sometimes.
Alas, I will blog foodie things again when I get the chance...probably not for about another 2 weeks :(


In other news, we took a week long trip to Belize over the winter break and it was AMAZING. Especially considering how much we like food. When I get the chance I will be attempting to recreate some of the food we ate while we were there!



Hasta luego Blog...see you in a few weeks....


PS, here are 2 pictures from Belize! Go there if you can! It's beautiful and delicious!


sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment