Saturday, March 8, 2014

My (soon to be famous!) Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe





Today, I successfully convinced my boyfriend that it would be much wiser to allow me to bake him cookies instead of going to the gym together.
Best argument win ever.

Anyway, cookies = blog post! YAY!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
2 eggs 
1 cup+1 TBS. brown sugar
1 TBS. vanilla extract
1 3/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
6-12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips (I used ~6 aka half a bag)
1/2 pecan pieces (optional) 

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375℉. In a mixing bowl, use a mixer to beat the softened butter and brown sugar. Add in the eggs and beat until fluffy. Add in the vanilla extract. In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder. Mix the flour mixture into the butter mixture a little bit at a time.  Add in the chocolate chips and nuts (we happened to have pecans some so I used them). Drop by small rounded spoons onto sprayed (we use a Misto filled with olive oil) cookie sheets.  Bake for about 9-10 minutes. EAT. 





No comments:

Post a Comment