Saturday, January 11, 2014

My most popular juice recipe

I posted this on Pinterest a few months ago and it's been repinned 50 times! I don't know whether to call it a smoothie or juice since technically I didn't use a juicer, but whatever you call it, it's easy to make and delicious! 
I used my Nutribullet to make it, but I'm sure any other super speed smooshing device will do. 
Note: there's like A LOT of pulp in this since I didn't use a juicer. I like some drinks better that way. I know I'm getting all the nutrients and fiber too. 
Ingredients:
2 organic carrots, scrubbed with a veggie brush or peeled. 
1 peeled orange
1 banana
Directions:
Put everything in the Nutribullet, blend it up real good. Drink. :) 
This makes the two small glasses shown in the picture. 
I hope you like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment